Kincraig Field Jacket from Hoggs of Fife is built to withstand anything the British weather can throw at you when out on a day’s shoot, due to its fully waterproof, breathable and lightweight abrasion resistant qualities.
- This top quality jacket is Highly Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable thanks to a Superior Drop Liner Membrane
- G4 Shell Fabric – 85% Micro Polyester & 15% Nylon Honeycomb for quietness, soft handle, high tensile strength, abrasion resistance and superior durability
- Drop Liner Membrane – 8,000mm/8,000g
- Amaretta Suede Trim on inside collar and on all high wear points at cuffs and pocket edges
- Underarm mesh studs for extra breathability
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets for warmth, with storm entry openings
- Bellows cartridge pockets are nylon lined with drain holes & concealed retaining studs set above flaps
- Knitted & elasticated storm cuffs
- Nylon drip strip stops any moisture wicking from hem
- Drawcord waist adjustment for a perfect fit
- Detachable hood, volume adjustable
- Map pocket access on front side of main zip
- Actuated elbows & action back for ease of movement
- Internal pocket with secure Velcro closure
- Poachers’ pocket (detachable) and rear game pocket
- Sturdy full length two-way brass zip with studded storm flap
- Lining branded in breathable polyester jacquard
- Anchor loops to interact with the Graigmore Quilted Gilet
- Part of the Kincraig waterproof collection. Trousers, Waistcoat and Caps complete the range
In the event of a size being temporarily out of stock we will notify you immediately with a back in stock date.
Options are to wait for the item coming back in stock or cancel the order for a full refund. Alternatively a stock check can be requested before making a purchase.